Job Opening – High Purity & Industrial Water Service Field Technician
Job posted: October 3, 2017
Our service technicians receive an above average base salary and have additional earning opportunities. All technicians sell equipment/services as part of their role and are rewarded the SAME HIGH LEVEL OF COMPENSATION as our sales team on top of compensation for service.
Outside of great compensation, you work in a no nonsense atmosphere with no bureaucracy or layers of middle management. Work for a fast growing company that is flexible to your needs. Increase your level of service, sales and water system design knowledge of larger, more exciting water systems in the office and in the field.
- Are a mid/senior-level technician in industrial and high purity water
- Want to be the lead for maintenance, start-up and repair of softeners, filters, reverse osmosis systems, chlorine generators, lab and high purity water treatment equipment
- Are a highly motivated self starter
- Drive to deliver outstanding service
- Have a great job but would like to jumpstart you career
- Want more excitement, challenges and rewards for your efforts
…then you might be the person we are looking for. This job is not about putting in the time, it’s about enjoying the time and being rewarded for it.
Energize your career today. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and start feeling great about what you do.
Job Opening – Administrative Assistant
Job posted: September 18, 2017
Work in a family atmosphere with flexible hours in the ever-growing water industry. Our water treatment products have a positive environmental impact by reducing chemical use, water consumption and wasted energy. Join our team in a growing company with great opportunities and feel what it is like to make a difference.
Experience Level: Mid Level (At least 4 years experience)
Education Required: High School Diploma
Compensation: Above Average Hourly Base + Compensation for Sales
Hours Per Week: 40
Travel Required: None
- Organize all administrative activities
- Handle QuickBooks Invoicing, POs, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Setup appointments for Sales and Service team
- Inside sales of products and services
- Engage heavily in customer service
- Manage online and offline filing systems
- Maintain inventory by checking stock, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Work with clients and suppliers to coordinate projects
- Work on social media, online promotion and web site creation/maintenance.
- Write blogs and newsletters
- Manage client contact database
- Assist with marketing materials, campaigns, style sheets and web site
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- Fluency in QuickBooks
- Ability to call current and potential customers to setup appointments for sales team.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Experienced in Salesforce.com database
- Expert in MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- At least 4 years proven track record in office administration
- Highly motivated and self starter individual as well as a functional team player
Contact us today and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.