Open Position – February 1, 2016
High Purity & Industrial Water Service Field Technician
Our service technicians receive an above average base salary and have additional earning opportunities. All technicians sell equipment/services as part of their role and are rewarded the SAME HIGH LEVEL OF COMPENSATION as our sales team on top of compensation for service.
Outside of great compensation, you work in a no nonsense atmosphere with no bureaucracy or layers of middle management. Work for a fast growing company that is flexible to your needs. Increase your level of service, sales and water system design knowledge of larger, more exciting water systems in the office and in the field.
- Are a mid/senior-level technician in industrial and high purity water
- Want to be the lead for maintenance, start-up and repair of softeners, filters, reverse osmosis systems, chlorine generators, lab and high purity water treatment equipment
- Are a highly motivated self starter
- Drive to deliver outstanding service
- Have a great job but would like to jumpstart you career
- Want more excitement, challenges and rewards for your efforts
…then you might be the person we are looking for. This job is not about putting in the time, it’s about enjoying the time and being rewarded for it.
Energize your career today. Send your resume to email@example.com, and start feeling great about what you do.