MRO-8H High Efficiency Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems (25-500 GPM)
- Reverse Osmosis System Industrial MRO 8H 65 GPM Drawing.pdf
- Reverse Osmosis System Industrial MRO 8H 250 GPM with Clean In Place System and 2 5 Micron Prefilters 3-D Drawing.pdf
- Reverse Osmosis System Industrial MRO 8H 65 GPM with 250 Gallon Clean In Place Tank and 5 Micron Prefilter and Anti-Scalant Feed Pump 3-D Drawing.pdf
For support regarding any of our industrial water products and services and industrial water purification, please contact a Nancrede Representative.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9-5 EST
Contact us for a Quote
NECO’s Reverse Osmosis System is designed ultimate water and energy efficiency for the most demanding industrial and ultra high-purity applications requiring ultra high water quality (98-99% salt rejection) and industrial water purification. Catalogue nominal output capacities of 36,000-720,000 GPD (25-500 GPM). Specially engineered skids can be designed unto 800 gpm and can be customized to meet any engineering specifications or tight foot print. Multiple RO skids can be used to achieve high flow rate RO Systems. SDI, Portable DI (deionization) Exchange Tank Systems can be added after the RO system to change it from a high-purity to an ultra high-purity water system. For larger applications such as power and petrochemical plants or other heavy use, high-puirty water industrial plants, an onsite regeneration based industrial mixed deionization system or electrodeionization (EDI) system can be added as a polisher and may be more cost effective than SDI.
See all of our industrial reverse osmosis equipment.
- High rejection, 8″ x 40″ thin-film composite (TFC) membrane elements in a spiral-wound configuration.
- FRP membrane housings with PVC end-cap material, stainless steel side-entry feed/reject ports, and white polyurethane finish. Designed for 300 psig pressure rating.
- Stainless steel multi-stage feed pump with TEFC motor (230/460V, 3-Phase).
- Epoxy –coated carbon steel skid/frame assembly.
- Stainless steel pre-filter housing with 5.0-micron cartridges.
- NEMA-4 programmable logic controller (PLC) package complete with operator lights and switches for optimal system control. Includes pre-wired motor starter, low inlet and high pump discharge pressure switches with alarms, and pre-treatment interlock.
- Product water conductivity monitor with digital display and adjustable alarm.
- Panel-mounted product, reject, and recycle flowmeters with digital display.
- Panel-mounted stainless steel system pressure gauges and sampling valves.
- In-line system temperature indicator.
- PVC low pressure piping/valves and 304 stainless steel high pressure piping and valves.
- Automatic system inlet feed valve.
- Automatic membrane flush cycle (at programmed timed intervals).
- All 304/316 stainless steel process piping and valves (low and high pressure lines).
- Premium-efficient feed pump motors.
- Inlet feed-water pH monitor/controller.
- Inlet feed-water ORP monitor/controller.
- Inlet feed-water hardness monitor.
- Inlet feed-water Silt Density Index (SDI) test assembly.
- Membrane flush cycle with RO product.
- RO product diversion valve.
- Touch-screen operator interface terminals in lieu of lights and switches.
- Skid-mounted membrane Clean-in-Place systems.
- RO system performance evaluation software packages.
- Product water storage tanks and re-pressurization pump systems.
- Multi-media, activated carbon, and water softener pre-treatment systems.
- Inlet feed-water chemical injection systems for pH adjust, dechlorination, and anti-scalant.
- Separate-bed, mixed-bed, and electro-deionization post-treatment systems.