Regal Electronic Cylinder Scales
REGAL Series ECS Electronic Cylinder Scales are very important and recommended accessories that should be part of all REGAL Gas Feed System installations. REGAL Series ECS scales are valuable diagnostic tools providing the user with instantaneous and accurate readings of Gross and Net cylinder weights on bright LCD displays.
The REGAL Model ECS401 is a Single cylinder scale while the Model ECS402 is a Dual cylinder scale. Cylinder restraining bars and chains are provided to keep cylinders in an upright position. Scale base(s) are solid PVC with a height of 1.5″ above floor level for ease of cylinder loading and unloading. Annunciator LEDs indicate event and programming conditions. 4-20 milliamp analog outputs are included for remote indication or data logging. Optional Low Weight Alarm delays are available and are fully adjustable from the keypad.
Design and Construction
REGAL Series ECS Single and Dual Electronic Cylinder Scales offer an improved design consisting of solid PVC platforms that can easily accommodate Chlorine, Sulfur Dioxide or Ammonia 150 lb. gas cylinders.With the cylinders removed, the PVC platform(s) can be easily tilted up to facilitate cleaning beneath the platform(s) when necessary.
Both Single and Dual REGAL Model ECS Scale Monitor(s) include state-of-the-art electronics in environment friendly NEMA 4X enclosures. Easy to read LCD displays present Gross or Net cylinder weights at the push of a keypad button while bright, easy to see, different color LEDs indicate programming and event conditions.
REGAL Series ECS Scales are fully calibrated when shipped from the factory. A quick and easy installation of the scale components plus simple wiring by a
licensed electrician and step-by-step instructions make short work of installation and start-up.
- Rugged and reliable.
- Low cost.
- Simple installation.
- Low profile base(s) for easy loading of cylinders.
- Solid PVC platform and stainless steel hardware.
- Scale platform(s) have cylinder centering posts for exact positioning of cylinders.
- Scale platforms can easily accommodate Chlorine, Sulfur Dioxide or Ammonia cylinders.
- Stainless steel electronic strain gauge load cells.
- Easy to read LCD displays.
- Bright LED program and event annunciators.
- All normal operator functions accessed from the front panel keypad.
- Auto zero feature.
- Displays “Gross” or “Net” cylinder weight.
- Includes cylinder bar with cylinder restraining chain(s).
- 4-20 mA analog output.