Industrial & Municipal Ultrafiltration (UF) Systems for High Purity, Waste Water Reuse and Reverse Osmosis Pretreatment
- Ultra Filtration UF System Liqui-Flux
Ultra Filtration W05 Membrane Liqui-Flux
Ultra Filtration W10 Membrane Liqui-Flux
Ultra Filtration W20 Membrane Liqui-Flux
Ultrafiltration (UF) Water Systems utilizing (inside out) PES have a small pore size of 0.02 unlike the standard UF filters, which have larger pores. Ultrafiltration systems are ideal for high purity water systems like deionization and reverse osmosis pre-treatment as well as industrial feed water, river water treatment, municipal water treatment and industrial wastewater treatment among others. Liqui-Cel membrane systems are an ideal complement to ultrafiltration systems where ultra pure water is required.
Ultrafiltration (UF) systems remove high-molecular weight substances such as colloidal materials, inorganic and organic polymeric molecules including all viruses and bacteria. Ultrafiltration water treatment systems use pressure to separate the particulates from the liquid. Unlike a reverse osmosis (RO) system, which is used to remove total dissolved solids (TDS) and reduce conductivity, UF systems are used to reduce total suspended solids (TSS) and turbidity (NTU).
Ultrafiltration (UF) System Attributes
- High efficiency (recovery rate of 90-99.5%)
- Environmentally friendly – No or low chemical use
- Low cost, small foot print systems
- Tolerance of high solids & high turbidity
- Complete removal rates of bacteria and viruses
- Produce high-quality feed water for reverse osmosis (RO) and DI systems
- Back-washable systems improve performance & extend membrane life
- Does not require air for backwash cleaning or air scour
- Inside out UF membrane systems require lower pressures and less energy
- Inside out configuration allows for less plugging and higher solids loading, higher flow area and easier cleaning utilizing cross-flow.
- Packaged, custom designs and retrofit solutions
- Cost effectively replaces clarifiers, sedimentation systems, multi-media filtration and sand filtration
High Purity Water Applications for Ultrafiltration Water Systems
- High Purity Water for Pharmaceuticals & Medical
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Pretreatment
- Food & Beverage
- Microelectronics & Semiconductors
Wastewater & Industrial Applications for Ultrafiltration Water Equipment
- Industrial Feed water for Process
- Industrial Wastewater
- Drinking Water
- Tertiary Final Treatment
- Enhance Treated Effluent Quality from Secondary Wastewater Treatment Process
Ultrafiltration membranes reject particles based on size, and act as a barrier allowing clean water permeate to pass through the system while the dirty water is removed as concentrate. Contact us now to have one of our engineers design an ultra filtration System for you or set up a pilot study.