Recovery Reverse Osmosis (RRO) Systems
- Industrial Reverse Osmosis Size Calculator
- Industrial & Ultrapure Reverse Osmosis Sizing Calculator
- General Industrial Seawater Reverse Osmosis Calculator
- Domestic Seawater Reverse Osmosis Calculator
- Oil & Gas Seawater Reverse Osmosis Calculator
- Potable Seawater Reverse Osmosis Calculator
- Manufacturing Seawater Reverse Osmosis Calculator
For support regarding any of our industrial water products and services, please contact a Nancrede Representative.
Hours: Our phones are answered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
Contact us for a Quote
Recovery reverse osmosis (RRO) systems are designed to recover water that would otherwise be wasted in the industrial reverse osmosis (RO) process.
Traditional RO systems have what is called reject (also called wastewater or concentrate) that has often been softened using salt, run through a carbon filter, and perhaps preheated consuming energy. While this water has the potential to be highly valuable, industrial reverse osmosis system will typically create reject at a rate of 25% of the total incoming water. This is why recovery reverse osmosis systems can pay for themselves very quickly.
The primary benefits of a Recovery RO system include:
- Water Conservation: Recovery RO systems are designed to result in a total recovery up to 90-95% of the water that is processed through the system. As a result, less water is wasted during the treatment process, which helps to conserve water resources.
- Cost Savings: By recovering water that would otherwise be wasted, Recovery RO systems can help to reduce water usage, chemical usage, salt usage, wastewater treatment, and disposal/sewer fees.
- Energy Efficiency: Recovery RO systems lead to a higher efficiency level than traditional RO systems alone. This means that the facility requires less energy to operate
- Improved Water Quality: Recovery RO systems are capable of producing high-quality water that meets or exceeds drinking water standards. This makes them ideal for a wide range of RO applications for commercial and industrial use.
- Improved System Performance: RRO systems are designed to operate at a higher recovery rate, which can reduce fouling and scaling. This will improve the overall performance and lifespan of the system, protecting expensive equipment and reducing maintenance costs.
- Reduced Environmental Impact / Improved Sustainability: Recovery RO systems are an environmentally sustainable option for water treatment because they reduce water waste and help to conserve water resources. This makes them a good choice for organizations that are committed to sustainability and environmental responsibility.
Nancrede Engineering can design recovery reverse osmosis (RRO) systems that help you to save money and provide more environmentally friendly RO water treatment. Contact the Nancrede Engineering team today to learn more.