Build, Own, Operate – Overview
Outsource your Indianapolis area industrial and high purity water operations with ZERO initial investment so you can focus on your primary business more effectively, reduce risk and manage costs more easily.
Nancrede Engineering offers Build, Own, Operate (BOO or Water One) industrial and high purity water outsourcing services & systems. BOOs can be done with ZERO initial investment and come out of your expense budget instead of your capital budget and reduce unexpected down time to help manage costs. Industrial and High purity systems that are the most common for Build Own Operate are:
- Ultra Pure Water Systems
- Packaged Systems including softeners, Filters, Reverse Osmosis, DI, UV, EDI, Tanks, pumps, .2 Micron Filters
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & FRP Water Softener Systems
- Industrial and Ultrapure Water Mobile Trailers
- Reverse Osmosis Systems (Stand alone or with Softeners & Filters, tanks and pumps)
- Salt Water Reverse Osmosis (SWRO) Systems
- Ultra Pure Millipore and Elga Lab Systems
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & FRP Carbon Filter Systems
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & FRP Multi-Layer (ML) Filter Systems
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & FRP Iron Filter Systems with or without chemical feed
- Power Plant & Boiler pre-treatment Systems (water softeners, RO systems, filters, DI, EDI, oxygen and carbon dioxide removal systems)
- Primary and Secondary Disinfection Systems
- Chlorine and Mixed Oxidant (MOS) Generators
- Chlorine Dioxide Generators
- UV Systems
- Gas chlorination systems
Build, Own, Operate (BOO) industrial, high purity and commercial water outsourcing services can be life saving if your business needs water and doesn’t have capital budget. Nancrede Engineering offers many levels of ownership from a Water One, which is zero ownership to owning the equipment and having a full-blown service contract to cover all expenses and several steps in between.
Contact us now to learn more about our Build, Own, Operate (BOO) water outsourcing, equipment leases and rentals as well as our exclusive Preventative Maintenance & Training (PMT) programs, so you can focus on your core business operations and let the experts focus on your water treatment needs.
Need industrial water service? Someone to design or size industrial water treatment equipment? Contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 888 56-WATER (569-2837) for parts or service today! We service Indianapolis, Indiana, the Midwest, and throughout the U.S.