Experience | Ethics | Customer Focus
About Nancrede Engineering Company
For more than 90 years, Nancrede Engineering Company has been serving industrial and commercial water customers throughout the Midwest and across the United States. We were founded on the guiding principles of ethics, strong customer focus, and engineering the best solutions for our commercial and industrial water customers. We are experts in industrial water softeners, industrial deionizers, industrial reverse osmosis, industrial water filters, and related industrial systems including underground brine tanks, condensate polishers, and much more.
Established in Indianapolis in 1932 by Henry T. Nancrede, Nancrede Engineering still delivers on our promise. Since the mid 1970’s, when we began strengthening our focus on the environment and specializing in reducing energy and water consumption, Nancrede Engineering has been at the forefront of green technology. We are focused on delivering cost-effective, efficient solutions to our customers. With our customer-focused model, you are not shuttled between separate sales and service departments or administrative staff. Instead, you work directly with the same person throughout the process, building a relationship that will last years.
After you have the system installed, you may have questions or needs. Just call us toll-free and you’ll be connected with your sales engineer at once for 100% free, unlimited technical support or a service call the next day.
If you need parts to repair or maintain your industrial water equipment, visit the Nancrede Engineering Store.
This model creates a high level of professionalism and allows Nancrede Engineering to
- Design, retrofit, optimize, and service all major brands of commercial and industrial water treatment equipment.
- Maximize your ROI.
- Help you become more environmentally friendly while reducing costs with energy and water-efficient solutions.
- Deliver fast system startup and/or service with minimal downtime.
- Carry a very high level of accountability and customer service.
- Maintain the highest level of expertise and experience in the commercial and industrial water industry in the Midwest and throughout the United States.
- Deliver solutions and solve issues faster than competitors.
To us, it is not about simply selling products. It’s about delivering solutions and doing the right thing, from selling to implementation to servicing the system. Subscribe to our free newsletter right now!