MHC Heavy Industrial Water Softener System
- Water Softener MHC Series Flow Diagram Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Single System Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Triple Additive System MX Controller Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Triple Additive System Skid Mounted Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Additive System MX Controller Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Alternating System Skid Mounted Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Alternating System.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Parallel System Drawings.pdf
For support regarding any of our industrial water products and services, please contact a Nancrede Representative.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9-5 EST
Contact us for a Quote
MHC heavy industrial water softener series is designed for large, heavy industrial water softener applications. Individual tank capacity ranges from 1,200,000 grains to 5,400,000 grains with continuous flow rates of 100-1,150 GPM per tank. Tank diameters from 48″ to 96″ and service pipe connections from 3″ NPT to 8″ flange are available. Single tank, multi-tank parallel, twin alternating, triple alternating and quad industrial softener systems are available with a wide variety of timer and water meter controllers. Contact us information on larger tank sizes and custom sized industrial water softener applications.
What does it cost to operate an industrial water softener? Calculate your industrial water softener operating and salt costs with our free online calculator.
Note: If you need effective, high-end water softening with low hardness leakage, then see our patent-pending Zero Hardness™ water softener for boiler feed water, power generation, and critical systems. Also see our other cost-saving water treatment systems for boilers and power generation equipment.