MHC Heavy Industrial Water Softener System
- Water Softener MHC Series Flow Diagram Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Single System Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Triple Additive System MX Controller Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Triple Additive System Skid Mounted Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Additive System MX Controller Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Alternating System Skid Mounted Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Alternating System.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Parallel System Drawings.pdf
For support regarding any of our industrial water products and services, please contact a Nancrede Representative.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9-5 EST
Contact us for a Quote
Designed for large, heavy industrial water softener applications. Individual tank capacity ranges from 1,200,000 grains to 5,400,000 grains with continuous flow rates of 100-1,150 GPM per tank. Tank diameters from 48″ to 96″ and service pipe connections from 3″ NPT to 8″ flange are available. Single tank, multi-tank parallel, twin alternating, triple alternating and quad industrial softener systems are available with a wide variety of timer and water meter controllers. Contact us information on larger tank sizes and custom sized industrial water softener applications.
- Industrial softener grade epoxy lined and prime exterior finished carbon steel pressure vessels. Non-ASME construction with 100-150 psig working pressure.
- High capacity, sulfonated polystyrene cation exchange resin in sodium-form.
- Galvanized, stainless steel or PVC face-piping assembly with cast iron, normally-open, “Y” pattern diaphragm control valves. Filters with service piping 6″ and larger utilize flanged carbon steel face-piping and double-acting butterfly service control valves.
- Pilot stager valve controller for automatic regeneration operation. Pre-wired in a NEMA-12 enclosure with an adjustable timeclock for regeneration initiation.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- Pressure-compensated brine injector for correct brine flow and concentration.
- PVC media-retaining underdrain distribution system in either hub-radial or header-lateral configurations for minimal pressure drop and proper regeneration.
- Rigid, polyethylene or FRP brine tanks with wet-salt storage and water re-fill valves.
- ASME constructed, stamped, and certified pressure vessels for varying working pressures.
- “Safety Blue” finish painted vessel exteriors. Alternative colors are available.
- Mechanical automatic-reset water meters for volume initiated regeneration.
- Electronic water meters for volume initiated regeneration, flow display, and totalization.
- Twin alternating configurations with remote water meter (mechanical or electronic) and electro-mechanical controller for continuous soft water supply.
- ‘MX’ Electronic programmable cycle controllers for systems up to 3 softener tanks. Flexible system control for almost any configuration using timer or volume initiated regeneration. “Additive Flow Feature” for automatically bringing additional tanks on-line as service flow increases.
- Inlet/outlet pressure gauges and sample valves.
- Sch 80 PVC face-piping and thermo-plastic diaphragm valves (2-3″ service).
- Sch 80 PVC face-piping and butterfly valves (3-8″ service).
- 304/316 Stainless steel pressure vessels, face-piping, and internal distributors.
- Manual system valves for operator-performed regeneration cycle.
- Bulk brine storage vessels and brine pump skid systems.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) electrical packages.
- Skid mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired systems (for single/multiple softeners).
- ‘SRS’ Salt Recycler System for 25% less salt consumption without loss in treated water quality. Requires additional control valves, enhanced stager controller, and modified brine tank.