- Water Softener Sizing Calculators & Guides
- Industrial Water Softener Sizing Calculator & Guide
Hotel Water Softener Sizing Calculator & Guide
Hospital Water Softener Sizing Calculator & Guide
MHC Heavy Industrial Water Softener System
Designed for large, heavy industrial water softener applications. Individual tank capacity ranges from 1,200,000 grains to 5,400,000 grains with continuous flow rates of 100-1,150 GPM per tank. Tank diameters from 48″ to 96″ and service pipe connections from 3″ NPT to 8″ flange are available. Single tank, multi-tank parallel, twin alternating, triple alternating and quad industrial softener systems are available with a wide variety of timer and water meter controllers. Contact us information on larger tank sizes and custom sized industrial water softener applications.
- Industrial softener grade epoxy lined and prime exterior finished carbon steel pressure vessels. Non-ASME construction with 100-150 psig working pressure.
- High capacity, sulfonated polystyrene cation exchange resin in sodium-form.
- Galvanized, stainless steel or PVC face-piping assembly with cast iron, normally-open, “Y” pattern diaphragm control valves. Filters with service piping 6″ and larger utilize flanged carbon steel face-piping and double-acting butterfly service control valves.
- Pilot stager valve controller for automatic regeneration operation. Pre-wired in a NEMA-12 enclosure with an adjustable timeclock for regeneration initiation.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- Pressure-compensated brine injector for correct brine flow and concentration.
- PVC media-retaining underdrain distribution system in either hub-radial or header-lateral configurations for minimal pressure drop and proper regeneration.
- Rigid, polyethylene or FRP brine tanks with wet-salt storage and water re-fill valves.
- ASME constructed, stamped, and certified pressure vessels for varying working pressures.
- “Safety Blue” finish painted vessel exteriors. Alternative colors are available.
- Mechanical automatic-reset water meters for volume initiated regeneration.
- Electronic water meters for volume initiated regeneration, flow display, and totalization.
- Twin alternating configurations with remote water meter (mechanical or electronic) and electro-mechanical controller for continuous soft water supply.
- ‘MX’ Electronic programmable cycle controllers for systems up to 3 softener tanks. Flexible system control for almost any configuration using timer or volume initiated regeneration. “Additive Flow Feature” for automatically bringing additional tanks on-line as service flow increases.
- Inlet/outlet pressure gauges and sample valves.
- Sch 80 PVC face-piping and thermo-plastic diaphragm valves (2-3″ service).
- Sch 80 PVC face-piping and butterfly valves (3-8″ service).
- 304/316 Stainless steel pressure vessels, face-piping, and internal distributors.
- Manual system valves for operator-performed regeneration cycle.
- Bulk brine storage vessels and brine pump skid systems.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) electrical packages.
- Skid mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired systems (for single/multiple softeners).
- ‘SRS’ Salt Recycler System for 25% less salt consumption without loss in treated water quality. Requires additional control valves, enhanced stager controller, and modified brine tank.
- Water Softener MHC Series Flow Diagram Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Single System Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Triple Additive System MX Controller Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Triple Additive System Skid Mounted Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Additive System MX Controller Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Alternating System Skid Mounted Drawings.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Alternating System.pdf
- Water Softener MHC Series Twin Parallel System Drawings.pdf