NRO-4-LP Energy Saving Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems (2-11 GPM)
For support regarding any of our industrial water products and services and industrial water purification, please contact a Nancrede Representative.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9-5 EST
Contact us for a Quote
Low pressure, energy saving design for light high-purity and commercial applications requiring an economical means for high purity water and industrial water purification. Nominal output capacities of 3,600 – 16,200 GPD (2-11 GPM). SDI or Portable DI (deionization) Exchange Tank Systems can be added to this after the RO system to change it from a high-purity to an ultra high-purity water system.
See all of our industrial reverse osmosis equipment.
- 5-micron sediment pre-filter housing
- Automatic inlet shut-off valve
- Solid-state digital controller
- Product water conductivity monitor
- Operating pressure gauges
- Product and concentrate flow meters
- Concentrate and recycle flow control valves
- Low inlet pressure switch with shutdown alarm
- Pressurized storage vessels
- Atmospheric storage tanks with level control
and repressurization pump
- Water softeners and carbon filter pretreatment
- Skid mounted packages with pre/post