NRO-4H Energy Efficient Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems (7.5-20 GPM)
- Reverse Osmosis System Industrial NRO 4H 7.5 GPM with Fiberglass Carbon filter and 5 Micron Prefilter 3-D Drawing.pdf
- Reverse Osmosis System Industrial NRO 4H 5 GPM Two Pass with 5 Micron Prefilter 3-D Drawing.pdf
- Reverse Osmosis System Industrial NRO 4H 11 GPM with 5 Micron Prefilter 3-D Drawing.pdf
For support regarding any of our industrial water products and services and industrial water purification, please contact a Nancrede Representative.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9-5 EST
Contact us for a Quote
NECO’s Highly Efficient Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed for medium to larger ultra high-purity, commercial and industrial applications requiring very high quality water (98-99% salt rejection) and industrial water purification. Nominal output capacities of 10,800-28,800 GPD (7.5-20 GPM). Horizontally arranged reverse osmosis membrane housings for maximum product output with the minimal smallest floor-space requirements. SDI or Portable DI (deionization) Exchange Tank Systems can be added to this after the RO system to change it from a high-purity to an ultra high-purity water system.
See all of our industrial reverse osmosis equipment.
- High rejection, 4″ x 40″ thin-film composite (TFC) membrane elements in a spiral-wound configuration.
- FRP membrane housings with PVC end-cap material (300 psig rating).
- Stainless steel multi-stage feed pump with TEFC motor (230/460V, 3-Phase).
- Epoxy –coated carbon steel skid/frame assembly.
- Polypropylene pre-filter housing with 5.0-micron cartridge.
- NEMA-4X system controller complete with operator lights and switches for simple operation. Includes pre-wired motor starter, low inlet pressure switch with alarm, and pre-treatment interlock.
- Compact product water conductivity monitor with digital display.
- Panel-mounted product, reject, and recycle visual flow rota-meters.
- Panel-mounted stainless steel system pressure gauges and sampling valves.
- PVC low pressure piping/valves and brass/stainless steel high pressure tubing and valves.
- Automatic system inlet feed valve.
- Automatic membrane flush cycle (after system shutdown).
- Skid-Mount Packages – RO machines are available with the necessary pre-treatment and re-pressurization equipment mounted to a structural carbon steel skid and pre-piped/pre-wired to the fullest extent. Greatly reduces installation time and costs. Not available for 18,000-28,800 GPD models.
- Clean-in-Place Packages – For periodic cleaning of the membrane elements to remove mineral scale and biological fouling. Includes a skid mounted and pre-wired transfer pump, batch solution tank, inlet filter housing, isolation valves, and quick disconnect cleaning ports. Recommended for 18,000-28,800 GPD models to maximize membrane life and significantly reduce operating costs.