MFG Series Industrial Water Filters
For support regarding any of our industrial water products and services or industrial water purification, please contact a Nancrede Representative.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9-5 EST
Contact us for a Quote
For use with multiple industrial water filter technologies and industrial water purification technologies. Designed for smaller applications under 40-GPM per filter vessel but can be configured in multi-tank parallel systems for higher flow rates. Limited to tank diameters up to 36″ and service pipe connections up to 2″ NPT.
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) pressure vessels for 150 psi working pressure.
- Brass, top mounted multi-port control valves.
- Integral timeclock controller for automatic backwash/rinse cycles.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- Internal distribution system for minimal pressure drop and proper backwashing.
- Pressure differential switch initiated backwash cycle.
- Separate source backwash valves.
- Inlet/outlet pressure gauges and sample valves.
- Potassium permanganate regenerant systems (for MGA filters).
- Skid mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired systems (for multiple filters).