MRG FRP Industrial Water Softener Systems
For support regarding any of our industrial water products and services, please contact a Nancrede Representative.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8-5 EST
Contact us for a Quote
Overview: The MRG industrial water softener system offers a corrosion resistant alternative for industrial applications. Equipped with industrial-grade FRP resin tanks and external control valve manifold, it achieves higher service flow rates than traditional top-mount, multi-port valve configurations. All systems are completely factory skid mounted, pre-piped, pre-wired, and pre-tested for minimal installation time and cost. Standard designs are available for twin and triple tank configurations. This is a good choice if you have considered Fleck commercial water softeners or Clack commercial water softeners but need a more robust solution.
If you need effective, cost-saving boiler treatment with high-end water softening and low hardness leakage, then see our patent-pending Zero Hardness™ failsafe water softener that is ideal for boiler feed water.
Standard Features of the MRG FRP Industrial Water Softener System
- Composite FRP resin tank with tri-pod base
- Industrial softener grade Aquamatic diaphragm style control valves
- Volume and/or time initiated regeneration cycle
- Polyethylene brine tank assembly
- Air or water actuated control valves
- High capacity, cation exchange resin
- Tank isolation valves & system bypass valve
- Inlet/Outlet tank sampling valves
- Factory Hydro-tested at 100 psig
If your facility has visitors who could be immunocompromised or in an older demographic, you should consider Legionella control and bacteria prevention with our new patent-pending Legionella Control water softener system.