High Flow Industrial Reverse Osmosis System with Small Footprint (15-30 GPM)
For support regarding any of our industrial water products and services and industrial water purification, please contact a Nancrede Representative.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9-5 EST
Contact us for a Quote
NECO’s Hight Flow Small Footprint Reverse Osmosis System is designed for ultimate water and energy efficiency for the most demanding industrial and ultrapure applications requiring high water quality (98-99% salt rejection) and industrial water purification. The engineered skids are a specialized, hybrid design that combine the simple operation and economical features of a traditional 4” reverse osmosis machine with higher product flow rates and industrial appearance of an 8” RO system. Output capacities are 21,600-43,200 GPD (15-30 GPM). Specially engineered skids can be designed for higher flows and can be customized to meet any engineering specifications or tight foot print. Multiple RO skids can be used to achieve high flow rate RO Systems. SDI, Portable DI (deionization) Exchange Tank Systems can be added after the RO system to change it from a high-purity to an ultrapure water system.
The use of single membrane element housings significantly reduces the skid footprint making it perfect for locations with limited floor-space.
- 8” x 40” Low-Energy membrane elements (TFC)
- Low inlet pressure switch with shutdown
- 5-micron sediment pre-filter housing
- Solid-state digital controller (NEMA-4X)
- Product water conductivity monitor
- Operating pressure gauges
- Product, concentrate, and recycle flow meters
- Concentrate and recycle flow control valves
- Automatic inlet shut-off valve
Optional Equipment Available
- Water softeners and carbon filter pretreatment
- PLC / BMS communication option
- Pretreatment chemical injection systems
- Atmospheric storage tanks with level control and repressurization pump
- Membrane clean-in-place (CIP) systems
Materials of Construction
- Skid Frame: Powder-coated carbon steel
- Low pressure piping: Sch 80 PVC
- High pressure piping: Sch 10 304SS
- Membrane Housings: FRP (300 psig rated)
- Prefilter Housing: Polypropylene
Pump and Motor
- Pump: 304/316SS vertical multi-stage centrifugal
- Motor: TEFC, 460 VAC, 3-phase, 60 Hz.
- Nominal Recovery: 75%
- Design Temperature: 50° F
- Operating Pressure: 150-200 psig
- Nominal Salt Rejection: 98–99%
- Operating Temperature: 45–85° F
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 30 psig
- Control Circuit: 120 VAC, 1-phase, 60 Hz.